- We do not receive, store, or have access to any payment information. Products are listed in U.S. dollars, and the company for your preferred payment method may provide up to date currency conversions from any other currency.
When will my package be sent?
- Typically your order will be shipped within 2 business days after your order is placed. There is no shipping on weekends or US Federal holidays.
How can I expect my products to be shipped?
- Our Cork Fabric is shipped rolled, never folded! It will then be sealed to protect your pieces in transit from any outside elements it may come into contact with.
- Due to the size of our waxed canvas, orders of 2 yards or less are shipped folded. Orders with 3 or more yards of a single color will need to be rolled if needed continuous. If you prefer to get your order shipped rolled, please email email@example.com as there will be an upcharge for additional shipping costs associated with shipping this way.
How are shipping rates calculated?
- We charge you a flat rate of $7.25 for all domestic orders weighing under one pound within the contiguous United States and $9.25 for Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, and other U.S. Territories. One pound is equivalent to about 1 large piece of cork fabric (or 2 Mediums/4 Smalls). Orders totaling over $200 will receive FREE SHIPPING within the contiguous United States. This is a bonus for those placing larger orders.
- All other orders will have their shipping calculated by weight at checkout.
- Need it fast? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- International shipping rates are calculated automatically by weight at checkout. International customers are responsible for any customs duties or regulatory fees that may be incurred.
What shipping carrier do you use?
- All domestic orders are shipped via either USPS or UPS, and a tracking number will be provided. International orders are shipped DHL. Carrier is determined by numerous variables, such as size, weight, and shipping location. DHL has proven to be the only service we can stand behind for a smooth delivery overseas. Orders to Canada have the additional option of USPS.
Does Fabric Funhouse ship internationally?
- Yes! Shipping costs calculated at checkout, domestic rates will not apply.
- The customer is liable for all customs duties and fees, and will NOT be refunded for orders returned for non-payment. Items returned from customs for non-payment of duties and fees are subject to a restocking fee.
- Sometimes delivery can be fast or slow, so USPS requires we allow up to 30 business days for delivery prior to making a claim. If your package hasn't arrived, the first step would be to contact your local post office. After that, please contact us so your order details can be reviewed. Unfortunately, we can't be responsible for the errors or delays of others in delivering your package, but will do what we can to help.
- We cannot be held responsible for lost or stolen packages.
- Sometimes there are duties, taxes, or fees due depending on what country you live in. You will have to check your customs regulations and be aware that the customer is liable for these charges.
Returning Products: While it is important to us that you are happy with your purchase, there can be variances in dyes, coloration, and batches from the manufacturer. These are out of our control and we will be unable to accept returns for these reasons.
Damaged/Faulty Goods: We pride ourselves on quality control, and attempt to deliver to you only the best products on the market. However, if you find you've received goods that are defective, damaged, or the wrong product was sent to you as a result of our error, you may return the unopened and/or unused goods. We will either exchange them or reimburse the cost of the items. Please email us within 5 days of receiving your package so we can establish your needs quickly. Items must be then returned within 14 days of receipt for an exchange or a full refund. To qualify for a refund the goods MUST be uncut and unused. Once inspected by us, we’ll refund the amount within 14 days. Shipping amounts will not be refunded.
When returning items: We recommend you track your order, as we cannot accept responsibility for parcels lost in transit. Please pack items suitably to prevent damage in transit. Please include your name, address, order reference number, reason for the return and the action you would like us to take with all returns.
Cancellation Policy: We do not accept cancellations on any orders. We understand accidents happen and will exchange items if needed. Please note if there is an undercharge for exchanging there will be a restocking fee added. (i.e. exchanging a cork print, or shimmer for a solid).
If you have any other questions, please Contact Us.