Noodlehead - Poolside Tote Paper Pattern
The Poolside Tote is ready for all your summer sewing adventures!
- It's roomy! I can fit 4 beach towels and more in mine!
- Two pocket options, zippered closure or a slip pocket (or you could do both - one on each side)
- Fun accents to show off your favorite quilting cotton prints
- Key loop
Notes on interfacing: Within the pattern there are several options for interfacing choices depending on what fabrics you're using and what type of bag you like. Heavy weight fabrics with interfacing, Soft & Stable, or batting/cotton canvas are a few of the combinations you can choose from. There is more information and details on selection included in the pattern.
Advanced beginner with an adventurous spirit.
+ Approx. Finished Dimensions: 7.5” D x 14.5” W across base, 14.5” tall, 23.5” including handle
Materials needed:+ Requirements based on 44” wide fabric.
- Exterior fabric 1 1/4 yards (1 yard if using 54’’ wide fabric)
- Lining fabric 1 1/4 yards (1 yard if using 54’’ wide fabric)
- Accent fabric (Handles, pocket lining) 3/4 yard
- Accent fabric (facing) 1/2 yard
- 10” zipper (optional)
- twill tape or ribbon 1” wide 4.5’’ piece
- *fusible woven interfacing (Pellon SF101 - 20’’ wide) 2 3/4 yards
- swivel clasp (1’’) or d-ring (1’’)