FAQ - Shipping
When will my package be sent?
- Typically your order will be shipped within 2 business days after your order is placed. There is no shipping on weekends or US Federal holidays.
How can I expect my products to be shipped?
- Cork Fabric is shipped rolled, never folded! It will then be sealed to protect your pieces in transit from any outside elements it may come into contact with.
- Due to the size of our waxed canvas, orders of 2 yards or less are shipped folded. Orders with 3 or more yards per color will ship rolled. If you prefer to get your order shipped rolled, please email email@example.com as there will be an upcharge for additional shipping costs associated with shipping this way.
How are shipping rates calculated?
- We charge you a flat rate of $6 for all domestic orders weighing under one pound within the contiguous United States and $7 for Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, and other U.S. Territories. One pound is equivalent to about 1 large piece of cork fabric (or 2 Mediums/4 Smalls). Orders totaling over $150 will receive FREE SHIPPING within the contiguous United States. This is just an amazing bonus for those placing larger orders.
- All other orders will have their shipping calculated by weight at checkout.
- Need it fast? You now have the option of upgrading your shipping at checkout.
- Canadian customers' shipping rates are calculated automatically by weight at checkout. International customers are responsible for any customs duties or regulatory fees that may be incurred.
What shipping carrier do you use?
- All domestic orders are shipped via either USPS or UPS, and a tracking number will be provided. Other orders may be through FedEx or DHL. Carrier is determined by numerous variables, such as size, weight, and shipping location.
Does Fabric Funhouse ship internationally?
- We are now shipping to our friends in CANADA! Shipping costs calculated at checkout, domestic rates will not apply.
- The customer is liable for all customs duties and fees, and will NOT be refunded for orders returned for non-payment. Items returned from customs for non-payment of duties and fees are subject to a restocking fee.
- While we do not typically ship to others internationally, we have been known to on occasion and it doesn't hurt to ask! If you need a larger order shipped internationally, please reach out to us. We are more than happy to also work with your shipping broker to get it to port here in the U.S..